À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ seakita@ipc.shizuoka.ac.jp
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÅؽºÆ®¿Í ÀϺ»Çطθ¸ Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear,

I hope you are doing well.

I am Joowon Yoo, a high school student from Korea. I am working to make sure that "Dokdo" and the "East Sea" are recognized in Korea.

I saw a mistake on your paper. You called the sea between Korea and Japan the 'Sea of Japan,' but it's also called the 'East Sea' in Korea. Could you please use both names?

I want to talk about something important. It's about the names we use for things, like bodies of water. Even though it might seem small, it's important because it's connected to history, culture, and treating everyone fairly.

º»·Ð

For a long time, people have called the sea between Korea and Japan the "Sea of Japan." But it's also called the "East Sea" in Korea. Both names show different perspectives and histories.

The name "East Sea" is really important to Korean people. It's part of their culture and history. It's not just a name; it's about who they are and where they come from.

We should respect everyone's viewpoints and histories. Using only "Sea of Japan" ignores Korea's feelings and makes it seem like their history doesn't matter.

°á·Ð

By using both names, we show that we respect everyone's viewpoints. We show that we understand that the world is diverse, with many different cultures and histories.

Please think about this and use both names. Let's set an example by talking and understanding each other, and making the world fairer and kinder.

Thank you for listening.

Sincerely,

Joowon Yoo

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]