¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-19207086
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, This is Seo Hyun Lee in Seoul of South korea and I am a high school students of KSA(Kore Science Academy). We send you an E-mail message to you because I want to make some errors in your site to be correct. This is for our country¡¯s glory and I hope you to take care about the reason why We need you to correct some errors in your website. I know this is very difficult and boring job, but your one job will make a great movement to our country. We're going to talk about the problem at this message. First of all things, about why Dokdo is Korea's territory, and simply I'll tell me about the history. And if you have any question about this problem, just call me anytime. I'm always available to your questions. And, We want you to make it correct right now please. As soon as possible.

º»·Ð
Island Dokdo is receiving enormous attention from many country. Let's Imagine some images that your country's territory is lost by other countries. And if it is your country. It will be angry and sad situation. Now the island Dokdo is receiving the attention. And there are two main reasons for this problems. It is the problem of land and resources.  When the Japan get terretory of the island Dokdo, there is reason that they can get abundant resources and also get the island because of the worldwide law of lands. But, I want to emphasize the facts right now. The island Dokdo has never been the land of Japan. there is some clear evidence in recent past history, and very long past too. When the Chosun dynasty,(from 1400 to1900) there is some written evidence that Japanese acknoledge that island Dokdo is land of Republic of Korea. In addition, In 1500s, chosun's man, An Young Bok(Korean fisher man) really visit the Japan and get some evidence about the land of dokdo for Chosun's land. And also, threre is no Japanese live in the island Dokdo in anytime at history. They just visited the territory because of fishery ilegarly. So, I want to change your error that you used the map that says the Takeshima. This is the Japanese expression that calling as the Dokdo. I know it would be hard work for you, but please, recommend about our feelings and the fact. And according to several rules about naming some ocean and seas, we have to make united name by both country. we already make that we have to call as East Sea instead of Sea of Japan. So, absolutely we can say that the Sea of Japan is not correct, too.

°á·Ð
We're thanks a lot for reading my whole, a long message. Also We really hope that you will correct this errors above. And if you read this, please do some answers for us that I can find this. I think that small steps make some great movement and changes in world. So can you be the helper for our country? I really hope so. In addition, if you have any questions about problems and how to correct this, Please call me in e-mail. So lastly, I really hope to change from the island Takeshima to the island Dokdo, Sea of Japan into East sea too. I'm gonna waiting for your responding.  Thank you. And have a careful day! We are gonna waiting for you until be correct those wrong name on your website. And, always waiting for questions.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]