±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼÷¸í¿©°íÀ±Çý¼º
Á¶È¸ : 314  
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20220519/p2g/00m/0in/072000c
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://mainichi.jp/english/contact/
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ» ¿Ü¹«¼ºÀº Çѱ¹ÀÌ µ¶µµ±Ùó¸¦ Çؾç Ž»ç Çß´Ù´Â °Í¿¡ ´ëÇØ Ç×ÀÇÇßÀ¸³ª Çѱ¹ Á¤ºÎ°¡ ºÎÀÎÇß´Ù°í º¸µµÇÔ
E-mail / Contact agneskimjy@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Sir.

Recently , I read your article  titled, "S. Korea denies surveying off disputed isles: Japan foreign minister " on your journal.  It was dated May 19, 2022.   I thank you for your detailed explanation on the Dokdo/Takeshima dispute.  However, I should address such a delicate but trueful matter on this subject.

The Japanese government, despite historical records proving Korean sovereignty over Dokdo Island, keeps falsely claiming that the island is part of Japan. There is not a speck of evidence proving that Dokdo belongs to Korea. The attitude of Japanese Government, however, is simply an attempt at historical deception

º»·Ð

please let me present one of many historical evidence to you. Attention is  need to the Order of Dajoukan, or Daijo-kan (÷¼ïÙίò¦Öµ), of 1877, a historical document in which the Japanese government recorded Dokdo as Korean territory. After Shimane Prefecture asked if it should include Dokdo and Ulleungdo in the prefecture's map, the Dajokan (Grand State Council), the highest-ranking public organization at the time, concluded the matter by saying, "Dokdo and Ulleungdo are Korean territory and both regions have nothing to do with Japan." The council later officially informed the Japanese Ministry of Home Affairs of this decision. This means that the order was an official document quoting the Japanese government's formal position that the two islands were not Japanese territory

°á·Ð

The Japanese government alleged that Korea was "illegally securing Takeshima" in a defense white paper, and the National Museum of Territory & Sovereignty was reopened in Tokyo earlier in January. This is stance is wrong. Japan withdrew its territorial claim to Dokdo in the 1965 Korea-Japan Treaty on Basic Relations and a bilateral fisheries agreement, both of which were concluded in June 1965; Tokyo also agreed to tolerate Korean sovereignty over the island. Though Japan has refused to disclose related historical documents citing its Act on the Protection of Specially Designated Secrets, it cannot hide the truth.

Therefore, I humbly ask you that you deliver the truth of Dokdo accordingly to your readers worldwide.

Thank you for reading/

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]