:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 23-03-25 20:01
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÀü°úÇаí¹Úõ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 370  
   https://www.marineinsight.com/know-more/important-facts-about-the-sea-¡¦ [131]
https://www.marineinsight.com/know-more/important-facts-about-the-sea-of-japan/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@marineinsight.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ (East Sea)¸¦ Sea of japanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact benjamin126@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear MarineInsight Team,

Hello, my name is Cheonwook Park and i am currently a student in Daejeon Science High School located in South Korea.

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you today with a request regarding the naming of the sea that lies between Japan and Korea. Specifically, I am concerned about the use of the term "Sea of Japan" on your website.

As you may know, this sea has been the subject of a naming dispute between Japan and Korea for many years. While Japan refers to it as the "Sea of Japan," Korea and other countries use the name "East Sea" or "Korea East Sea." This issue is not just a matter of semantics, as it has a deep historical and cultural significance for both countries.

º»·Ð
As an individual who values accuracy and fairness, I believe that using the term "Sea of Japan" alone on your website could be seen as an attempt to disregard Korea's historical and cultural connection to the sea. Furthermore, it could be perceived as disregarding the opinions and concerns of other countries that use the name "East Sea" or "Korea East Sea." By using only one name, it can create a biased representation of the sea's history and geography.

I am writing to you today with a request. I would like to ask that you consider using the dual name of "Sea of Japan (East Sea)" when referring to this sea on your website. This simple change can go a long way in promoting a more inclusive and accurate representation of the sea and its history.

°á·Ð
I understand that this may seem like a small request, but I believe that it can make a big impact. By using the dual name, we can show respect to the history and culture of all the countries involved and contribute to a more peaceful and harmonious international community.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I look forward to hearing back from you and hope that we can work together to make this change happen.

Sincerely, Cheonwook Park.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]