:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 23-03-25 20:27
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÀü°úÇаí¹Úõ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 361  
   https://www.burningcompass.com/on-world-map/sea-of-japan-on-world-map.¡¦ [133]
https://www.burningcompass.com/on-world-map/sea-of-japan-on-world-map.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ support@burningcompass.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ (East Sea)¸¦ Sea of japanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact benjamin126@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear BurningCompass Team,

Hello, my name is Cheonwook Park and I am a high school student in South Korea. 

I am writing to express my concern over the use of the term "Sea of Japan" to refer to the body of water that lies between Japan and Korea on your website. As you may know, there is a dispute between Japan and Korea over the naming of this sea. While Japan refers to it as the "Sea of Japan," Korea and other countries use the name "East Sea" or "Korea East Sea." This issue has a deep historical and cultural significance that cannot be ignored.

º»·Ð
As someone who values cultural sensitivity and inclusivity, I believe that it is important to acknowledge and respect the different names used for this sea by different countries. Using only one name can be seen as an attempt to disregard Korea's historical and cultural connection to the sea and can create a biased representation of the sea's history and geography.

Therefore, I am writing to request that you consider using the name of "East Sea" when referring to this sea on your website. By doing so, we can promote a more accurate and inclusive representation of the sea and its history, as well as show respect for the opinions and concerns of other countries.

It is worth noting that the use of the dual name has been gaining traction in recent years, with many international organizations, including the United Nations, adopting this approach. By following this trend, your website can demonstrate its commitment to being culturally sensitive and promoting a peaceful and harmonious international community.

°á·Ð
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I believe that this change can have a positive impact on how the sea is represented on your website, and can contribute to a more accurate and respectful portrayal of the sea's history and culture.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing back from you and hope that we can work together to make this change happen.

Sincerely, Cheonwook Park.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]