±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÀü°úÇаí¹Úõ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 391  
   https://www.studyiq.com/articles/sea-of-japan/ [304]
https://www.studyiq.com/articles/sea-of-japan/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ À¥»çÀÌÆ®ÀÇ "Contact Us" ÅÇÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇØ ¿¬¶ôÇÔ.
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ (East Sea)¸¦ Sea of japanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact benjamin126@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear StudyIQ Team,

Hello, my name is Cheonwook Park and I am a South Korean high school student.

I am reaching out to you today regarding the naming of the sea that lies between Japan and Korea on your website. Specifically, I am concerned about the use of the term "Sea of Japan."

As you may be aware, this sea is the subject of a long-standing naming dispute between Japan and Korea. While Japan uses the name "Sea of Japan," Korea and other countries use the name "East Sea" or "Korea East Sea." The naming issue is not just a matter of semantics, but has deep cultural and historical significance for both countries.

º»·Ð
Therefore, I am writing to request that you consider using the name of "East Sea" when referring to this sea on your website. By using both names, we can promote a more inclusive and accurate representation of the sea, and demonstrate a commitment to cultural sensitivity and respect.

It is worth noting that the dual name approach has been adopted by many international organizations, including the International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) and the United Nations. By using this approach, your website can align with global standards and promote a more harmonious and respectful international community.

Furthermore, by using the dual name, your website can help raise awareness of the historical and cultural significance of the sea and the naming dispute. It can serve as a platform for education and understanding, and contribute to a more peaceful and respectful dialogue between Japan and Korea.

°á·Ð
Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I hope that you will give careful consideration to my request and adopt a dual name approach when referring to the sea between Japan and Korea on your website. By doing so, we can promote a more accurate and respectful representation of the sea and its history, and contribute to a more harmonious international community.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your response.

Sincerely, Cheonwook Park.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]